Thursday, August 27, 2009

New Bags!

Well, here are some of the new bags I have been working on. I have been inspired by the nightly chill in the Vancouver air and have been doing more fall colours. There are more to come soon but I have just not had time to photoshop everything!




This Triangle bag is made of a grey and black lambskin with a deep red silk shantung. I just feel that this bag is very sharp.

This Rectangle Bag is made of a cream and dark chocolate lambskin. It is lined with a beautiful floral cotton print. I love this bag because it is super feminine and has so many great fall colours in the lining. Speaking of fall..I have been waiting for the weather to get cooler so that I can justify buying a gorgeous piece from my all time favorite Etsy seller. Her name is Yokoo. She is amazing. I can't wait to pick something from her shop. Here are some that I am thinking about.







Check her out at www.yokoo.etsy.com.




No comments:

Post a Comment