Saturday, June 20, 2009

For The Brides

Wedding season is upon us.  I decided I would put together a makeup bag for the brides to be.  I started with this silk bag below.  It is 100% ivory silk dupioni with lace trim, lined with blue silk.  I have gotten some positive feedback with this bag and I will continue to make them but I also had been requested to make some bridal leather bags.  So the other day I made my way out to the leather store and picked up some white and cream leather.  I have not gotten around to making any yet, but I will post them as soon as I do.  The bridal bags will be available at Frocks Modern Bridesmaids in Vancouver, Canada- www.frocks.ca .  I am also hoping to put some in my Etsy shop once that is up and running.  I am going to try and have that going in the next couple weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment