Thursday, August 11, 2011

Banff

I have been a bit behind on my blogging lately due to the fact that Darren and I took a trip to Banff/Edmonton for a week to relax and get a bunch of wedding planning done. It was the most amazing trip and so many exciting and fun things happened. I will be posting more on some of the highlights later (umm bridal shower?) but for now I just want to share some beautiful photos that Darren captured in one of our favorite places; Banff.  It was a bit of a drive, but we just listened to some great driving tunes and had lots of laughs.  We spent my birthday and our 7 year anniversary there for the first two days of the trip!


Drive up to the Juniper parking lot and we see a big black bear (with her 3 cubs that are not pictured)


The Juniper- future wedding destination


View from our hotel room


Relaxing after a 12 hour drive


Gus is sick of sleeping in the car...time to play


The cloudy sky


My favorite photo that Darren snapped. We are blowing this one up for our wall.


The Juniper bar..where our wedding reception will flourish

No comments:

Post a Comment