Monday, July 18, 2011

Combination Films

Film and visual media have always been two things that I have really loved.  From a very young age I can remember being really drawn to movies.  Once I started dating Darren, my passion for film increased.  We are both pretty movie crazy, and then you put the two of us together....bottom line is that we watch a lot of movies.

Darren has been working in film for some time now.  He and some friends from film school have been working on some pretty amazing projects these past couple years, and recently they made it official.  Their company is Combination Films and they have some really exciting the wonderful things ahead of them.  If you need any sort of multi- media project produced, they can do it.  I know I may be bias, but their work speaks for itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment