Friday, April 1, 2011

This is going to be a long one...

This weekend I had some family in town so I decided it was time to buckle down and buy a wedding dress. This was going to be an interesting experience for 2 reasons.

1) I am a FAST shopper. I don't dwell on things, I don't usually try things on, and I don't put things on hold. So I wanted to have a dress picked out fast, and I did. In like 45 minutes.

2) I work in a bridal boutique. Enough said.

Here are some pictures of my top picks. These dresses are all amazing, but not what I ended up going with.




Sweetpea- Retail $2,200.





Dakota- Retail $950.00





Sweet Dreams- Retail $880.00


I was in New York for Bridal Market last fall for work. I was not engaged at the time but saw a dress that I fell in love with and thought "If I get married soon...". Two months later I was engaged! We did not end up bringing that exact dress into the store, but I did get it shipped to me to try on when my family was here. I tried it on and I was done shopping. I knew I would be. That is just how I roll. It is amazing. Can't wait to show pictures in November.


All these dresses are available at Frocks. If you come in, I may just be there.

1 comment:

  1. You look so beautiful! Great pics! Cute nephew!

    ReplyDelete