Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Promo Time!

Back to school time. I have decided to do a back to school promotion. Starting today Tuesday September 8th until Tuesday September 15th I will be offering a 20% discount on ALL ITEMS in my Etsy shop if you mention this post. If you are looking for a particular bag with certain colours let me know! If it is not in the shop right now I can make it for you! The discount will still carry over as long as you pay before the 15th. www.satchelbag.etsy.com. The rectangle bag makes a wonderful pencil case and can be ordered with a wrist strap for an extra $5.00.

Ps. Here is a new rectangle bag I just finished. It is lined with the most beautiful raspberry pink. This is the last bit of lining I have so this will be the last bag with this colour.







No comments:

Post a Comment